Thank you for your interest in Georgia Access Management Association (GAMA), a state affiliate of the National Association of Healthcare Access Management (NAHAM).
GAMA partners with sponsors having a mutual goal to share best practices, explore new products and services, network among both our peers and our vendor/advocates, and learn from others what works in the Patient Access and Revenue Cycle environments in other healthcare facilities. In short, knowing you and what you do has made us better and stronger.
We are excited about 2022 and we would like to share the upcoming events with you:
- June 17, 2022 – Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta 605 Big Shanty Road NW (Kennesaw, Georgia) is the location of our upcoming one-day event
- September 29-30, 2022 – Great Wolf Lodge (LaGrange, Georgia) is the location of our two-day fall event.
GAMA offers attendees and sponsors:
- A wide variety of learning sessions to engage attendees with topics such as: Developing Leadership Skills, Customer Service Excellence, Denials Reduction, Lean Six Sigma Basics, and of course Case Studies or Featured Product Presentations from many of you.
- Our last in person events were well attended with large turnouts representing a significant number of hospitals (both large and small) throughout the state.
- We partner with AAHAM and HFMA providing opportunity for increased state-wide participation.
- We have eliminated annual membership dues and consider all attendees as a member of GAMA.
Please take a look at the many benefits offered to you in the 2022 Sponsor Benefit Grid and consider which Sponsorship level would most benefit your company. We are committed to a valued and lasting partnership with you as a Sponsor. To apply for Sponsorship, please complete the application. We welcome your ideas to grow our organization and we are looking forward to seeing you at GAMA 2022 Events. Thank you for your commitment to GAMA and for bringing not only quality products and services but also helping us bring quality education to Patient Access in Georgia.
Susan Daniel, CHAM